Refer our class and student blogging series if you want to set up a class blog.
Each step provides examples of personal educator blogs so you can check out how they are used by educators.
You can work through the activities in any order and at any time.
THIS SERIES CONSISTS OF:
- Step 1: Setting up your blog
- Step 2: Setting Up Pages
- Step 3: Publish your first posts
- Step 4: Connecting with others
- Step 5: Working with Widgets
- Step 6: Images, copyright and Creative Commons
- Step 7: Cool tools to embed
- Step 8: All about video (coming soon)
- Step 9: Using plugins (coming soon)