This course guides you step by step through the process of class and student blogging.
Each step includes links to class blogs being used by educators so you can check out how other educators use their blogs. Many of the examples are from primary grades but the same principles apply regardless of student age including adult learner.
The activities can be completed at your own pace and in any order!
Click on a step below to get started:
- Step 1: Set up Class Blog
- Step 2: Set up pages
- Step 3: Write your first posts
- Step 4: Teach quality commenting skills
- Step 5: Add Widgets
- Step 6: Help parents and students connect
- Step 7: Images, copyright, and creative commons
- Step 8: Cool tools to embed
- Step 9: All about video
- Step 10: Connect with other classes
- Step 11: Set up your student blogs