This free self-paced course guides you step-by-step through the process of setting up a class blog and blogging with students.
The activities can be completed at your own pace and in any order!
Click on a step below to get started:
- Step 1: Set Up Your Class Blog
- Step 2: Set Up Pages
- Step 3: Write Your First Posts
- Step 4: Teach Quality Commenting Skills
- Step 5: Add Widgets
- Step 6: Help Parents And Students Connect
- Step 7: Images, Copyright, And Creative Commons
- Step 8: Embed Content In Posts
- Step 9: Creating And Using Video
- Step 10: Connect With Other Classes
- Step 11: Set Up Your Student Blogs
This PDF workbook will help to keep you on track and focused as you work through the 11 steps. The workbook also explains more of what the course is about.
Scroll down and click on the ‘download’ button under the document to save it to your computer or print a copy.
Up For A 30 Day Challenge?
Want some support and reminders as you work through the Blogging With Students Challenge?
Sign up for email reminders!
We’ll pop into your inbox every couple of days for 30 days and present you one step at a time. We’ll show you exactly what you need to do and offer reminders as well.
To sign up, simply enter your details in the embedded form below, or click here to open the sign-up form in a new browser.
You can start at any time.