This series guides you step by step through the process of class and student blogging.
Each step includes links to class blogs being used by educators so you can check out how other educators use their blogs. Many of the examples are from primary grades but the same principles apply regardless of student age including adult learner.
The activities can be completed at your own pace and in any order!
This series consists of:
- Step 1: Set up Class Blog
- Step 2: Setting up pages
- Step 3: Writing your first posts
- Step 4: Teach quality commenting skills
- Step 5: Adding Widgets
- Step 6: Helping parents and students connect
- Step 7: Images, copyright, and creative commons
- Step 8: Cool tools to embed
- Step 9: All about video
- Step 10: Connecting with other classes
- Step 11: Setting up your student blogs