Many teachers would agree that becoming a “connected educator” and developing a PLN (Personal/Professional/Personalized Learning Network) is the most powerful thing you can do to improve your teaching and provide better outcomes for your students.
This free self-paced course guides you through the process of building your PLN.
Click on a step below to get started:
- Step 1: What Is A PLN?
- Step 2: Making Connections
- Step 3: Using Twitter To Build Your PLN
- Step 4: All About Hashtags And Twitter Chats
- Step 5: Using Blogs As Part Of Your PLN
- Step 6: Using Curation Tools As Part Of Your PLN
- Step 7: Making Time To Build Your PLN
You can start these activities in any order however beginning with Step One followed Step Two is a good place to start. Each step ends with a task which is designed to develop your skills, thinking, and connections.
This PDF workbook will help to keep you on track and focused as you work through the 7 steps. Scroll down and click on the ‘download’ button under the document to save it to your computer.