Know it or not, you already have some sort of Personal Learning Network or PLN!
It could be your colleagues, family, students, friends – whoever!
But with the power of the web and online collaboration – a PLN could really grow!
This series guides you step by step through the process of building your PLN.
You can work through the activities in any order and at any time.
Here is our guide to growing your PLN in as little as a couple of weeks!
- Step 1: What is a PLN?
- Step 2: Using Twitter to Build Your PLN
- Step 3: Participate in Twitter Chats
- Step 4: Making Time To Build Your PLN
- Step 5: Using Blogs as Part of Your PLN
- Step 6: Using Curation tools as part of your PLN
- Step 7: Using Diigo as part of your PLN
- Step 8: Webinars – an extra dimension for your PLN
- Step 9 Back to the Classroom! (of 2.0)
- Step 10: Making Connections