This free self-paced course guides you step-by-step through the process of setting up your own personal or professional educator blog.
Refer to our Blogging With Students course if you want to set up a class blog.
You can work through the activities in any order and at any time.
If you complete the whole series you can access a certificate and badge (see Step 10).
Click on a step below to get started:
- Step 1: Setting Up Your Blog
- Step 2: Setting Up Pages
- Step 3: Publishing Your First Posts
- Step 4: Connecting With Others
- Step 5: Working With Widgets
- Step 6: Images, Copyright, And Creative Commons
- Step 7: Cool Tools To Embed
- Step 8: Creating And Using Video
- Step 9: Working With Plugins
- Step 10: Sharing And Marketing Your Blog
This PDF workbook will help to keep you on track and focused as you work through the 10 steps. The workbook also explains more of what the course is about.
Scroll down and click on the ‘download’ button under the document to save it to your computer or print a copy.