Edublogs Teacher Challenges

Free professional learning for educators by educators.

Posts of the Week – Visit these blogs – Weeks 2/3

As you can see below, I am using a few new headers to describe the posts being written by our participants. Some posts are not for the challenge but might relate to tools to use or blogging with students. Please visit the newer participants as they complete the earlier posts for the ‘Kick start your blogging’ challenge.

Avatars

Jodi, MrCarson, Sean, Heather, Michael, Glenda, Kirby, Stacy, Malyn, Jana, Kevin, Denise, Carol, Russell, Graham, Tammy, MsE, Anne, Natasa, Elaine, Pam, Anna, Penny, Dorene, Shawn, Scott,

Early posts for challenge – please visit these to leave comments

Sergei, Donna, Jessica, Ruary, Judi, JessLeslie, MsDown, Mieke, Joanne, MsH, Cheong, Shelley, Jess, Jason,

Pages

MrsS, MrRiley, MsH, Kathy, Pam, MsE, Anna, Serge, Aimee, Penny,

Tools to use in class or for a snow day

Reba, Pam, Ashley, Nancy, Judi, Lydia, Tiffany, Rachel,

Great blogs to follow as recommended by our participants

Beth, Tracy,

Blogging with students

Denise, Theresa,Vanessa,

Using images

Judi, Lydia, Kathy, Britt, Christy, Jana, MissT, Kathryn, Glenda, MrsS, Malyn, Jee, MrRiley, Kirby, Janelle,

3 comments for “Posts of the Week – Visit these blogs – Weeks 2/3

1. January 26, 2011 at 1:17 am

Thanks for the mention. I checked out Into My Classroom where the posting was about going paperless. Going paperless was a goal of mine from the start of this position. I use many different tools to stay as paper free as possible. I use my classroom website to post PDF files and instructions, I use dropitto.me for collection of assignments, I have students use a USB to turn in work, and use a network drive. It has taken a bit of time to perfect all of these techniques and I am still working on making them perfect. This Teachers challenge has been great. It has challenged me personally to create better content on my blog and I have learned from more than a few postings. Another benefit, my blogs traffic has increased. On days like today when a blog review comes out I can expect traffic to double on my blog. Subscriptions have increased. I really appreciate the hard work of the challenge creators. Keep up the hard work.

2. January 26, 2011 at 12:46 am

I love how you are using categories – have been enjoying reading and commenting on so many wonderful blogs!

3. January 25, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Just a quick correction – I had to republish 3 recent teacher challenge posts, and the links left in the comments section no longer work (including the link to my avatar post, mentioned here).

The new links are:

Navigating A Relief Teacher’s Journey (Challenge 3)
    Designing My Online Identity (Challenge 4)

Sorry for the inconvenience. You might like to update your link in the post above. Thanks.