The advanced teacher blogging challenge is to encourage experienced bloggers to continue to post regularly, improve the quality of their blog, increase readership, allow further networking and importantly, to learn together. It offers a unique showcase reflecting individual knowledge, approaches, experience, wisdom and hindsight of experienced bloggers. When we write reflective and informative posts on similar themes to the beginners and share with each other, we build a rich community and supportive network.
In this, the challenge #1 you will:-
- Write a post on one of the given topics below
- Add an appropriate category(ies) and tags. Include the tag #ksyb (for easy searching of participating blog posts).
- Write a comment back on this post, telling us where we can find your post (increase readership, network)
- Visit the Discussion Question for activity one to reflect on your experiences with getting started with blogging.
- Complete the extension activity (if you have time).
Choose one of the following and write a post.
- Ten questions to ask my blog – Take on the role of reporter and ask your blog ten questions, documenting the responses from your blog eg When did you start? Why did you start? What is your most exciting moment? Where does your future lie? etc
- “Life as a Blogger” or “My life as a blog!”
- 10 things you should know about blogging
(The following could be considered: how, when, why the blog started, sources of inspirations, nature of posts, top hints and tips, future goals etc)
- add a graphic or image for greater effect (ensure they are original, acknowledged creative commons or royalty free) or
- add a wordle of key blogging terms or
- “Your post in a word cloud” – Highlight your post, copy the text, paste into wordle, add the resultant image to your post. (See the wordcloud at the top of this post, it is a summary of words used in this post.)
Please comment back if you have any questions, topics to share, your blog post links etc