Educators have contacted us asking for email copies of our Teacher Challenge posts as they’re finding email is the best way to sharing them with their local teachers.
It’s great to know you’re finding these posts helpful!
So we thought you might like to see how easy it is to send emails of our posts from the Teacher Challenge blog.
Here’s how you do it:
1. Go to the post you want to email.
For example, to send an email copy of ”Activity 1: Getting your class blog started – Create blog and customize look” you go to:
2. Click on the Print PDF icon.
3. Click on PDF.
4. Click on “Download your PDF” to save a PDF copy of the post on your computer.
5. Attach the PDF to an email to share with others.
The alternative is to use the email option on the Print PDF screen however emailing it as a PDF is more obvious than teachers realising they need to click on the link in the email.
Below is what the email option from the Print PDF screen looks like:
The plugins we use to help teachers easily share our posts are:
- Print Friendly and PDF plugin - Optimize your pages for print and let your readers download or email a PDF version of your posts or pages.
- AddThis Social Share plugin – Places Facebook like, Twitter, email and other sharing icons on your posts.
- Activity 1: Getting Your Class Blog Started
- Activity 2: Setting up pages – About, Blogging Guidelines and Contact
- Activity 3: Writing your first posts – What you need to know
- Activity 4: Writing comments – What you need to know
- Activity 5: Working with Widgets – What you need to know
- Activity 6: Helping parents and students connect with your class blog
- Activity 7: Fair use, copyright, and intro to using images
- Activity 8: Cool tools for enhancing your blog posts
- Activity 9: Connecting with other classes
- Activity 10: Setting up your student blogs