In case you missed it, we just wrapped up our first Teacher Challenge series – 30 days to kick start your blogging!
Hundreds of educators from around the globe participated in 8 challenges over the course of four weeks. Together with mentors, bloggers of all experience levels had the opportunity to really step up their game.
And if you missed out, it is never too late to work through the challenges at your own pace!
Here are the beginner and advanced challenges in their entirety:
Our beginner’s tasks:
Designed for those who are starting out or are wanting to increase their current skills.
- Activity 1: Setting up your blog
- Activity 2: Writing effective and engaging blog posts
- Activity 3: Setting Up Pages – About and Contact
- Activity 4: Connecting with others
- Activity 5: Enhancing posts with images
- Activity 6: Enhancing Posts by embedding media
- Activity 7: Getting more out of Widgets
- Activity 8: Building readerships and blogrolls
Our advanced tasks:
Designed for those who want to extend their blogging skills.
- Activity 1: Down Blog’s memory lane
- Activity 2: Posts! The heartbeat of the blog
- Activity 3: Add some muscle to your blog
- Activity 4: Meet the Blog’s brain
- Activity 5: Images: The “Eyes” of the blog
- Activity 6: Embedding media: the nerves of the blog!
- Activity 7: A blog with legs and bling
- Activity 8: Promote that blog