As we continue on with the current Teacher Challenge on free tools, preparations are already underway for the next series.
This time, we want to help people grow their PLN!
We know from experience the difference strong Personal Learning networks makes with:
- Getting help and being part of a learning community
- Understanding skills we need to be empowering our students with
Which is why we’re passionate at sharing these skills with as many people as we can!
And that is where you come in!
Do you have advice on growing a PLN that you would like to share?
We’re looking for guest bloggers to write posts on topics such as:
- The importance of your PLN and how it’s helped you
- Provide an overview of a tool you use to connect and grow your PLN
- PLN etiquette – the Do’s and Don’ts
- What advice you’d give new people when building their PLN?
Whatever you think people need to know about PLNs, and you’d love to share with others, we’d love you to help us by writing a guest post.
If you could help answer any questions that might come up from challenge participants and support them as they grow their own PLN — we’d really appreciate it!
No need to have a blog or even be an Edublogs user to participate. This would be a great way to help fellow educators from around the globe – and maybe add more twitter followers or blog readers to your list as well.
What do you think? Any takers?
Leave a comment below or contact us here and we’ll get you hooked up with all that you need!